- OUR TOWN
- Meeting Agendas
- Meeting Minutes
- Municipal Code
- Public Notices
- Request For Proposals
- Comprehensive Plan
- Comprehesive Land Use Map
- Transportation Plan
- Standards & Specifications
- 2014 Fee Schedule
- 2014 Hudson Budget
- CDPHE -Drinking Water CCR
- Overweight Vehicles
- Town Forms
- Weld County Health Initiative
- Come Build With Us
- SBDC - Local Office
- SBDC-State Office
- SBA-State District Office
- SBA-Federal Govt.
- Upstate Colorado Economic Dev.
- State of Colorado OEDIT
- Chamber of Commerce
- I-76 Economic Develop. Initiative
- PUBLIC SAFETY
Welcome to the Official Website for the Town of Hudson, Colorado
CHECK OUT THE LATEST ENTRIES
TO OUR WEBSITE (Updated January 16, 2015)
- Board of Trustees Regular Meeting, Wednesday, January 21, 6pm, Hudson Town Hall
- Board of Trustees Regular Meeting, Wednesday, February 4, 6pm, Hudson Town Hall
- Planning Commission Regular Meeting, Wednesday, February 11, 6pm Hudson Town Hall
- Board of Trustees Regular Meeting, Wednesday, February 18, 6pm, Hudson Town Hall
- Hudson Municipal Court, Friday, February 20, 9am, Hudson Town Hall
- The Weld County Sheriff's Office is seeking Victims Advocate Volunteers: To learn more click here.
- The new Town of Hudson 2015 Calendars are now available. Stop by Town Hall to get your copy.
- Annual Residential / Business Christmas Lighting Contest Winners Announced... See Below
- Hudson 2014 Centennial Celebration Comes To A Close... See Below
- For 2014 Citizen Survey Results, click here.
- Get your paper! Read all about it! To catch the latest edition of the Hudson Connection, click here.
- There are vacancies on the Hudson Planning Commission. For more information click here.
Be sure to "Like Us" on the HUDSON SPECIAL EVENTS, HUDSON PUBLIC LIBRARY (CO), HUDSON FIRE PROTECTION DISTRICT, and SOUTH EAST WELD CHAMBER OF COMMERCE Facebook Pages!
2014 RESIDENTIAL - BUSINESS CHRISTMAS LIGHTING CONTEST WINNERS ANNOUNCED
WOW!!! Residents of Hudson, you have outdone yourselves once again! You made it difficult for the Centennial Celebration's judging participants to select four homes to represent this year's winners of the Christmas Lighting Contest. During our two-hour drive, we were able to select a home from the eastern and western neighborhoods within our town limits, with the remaining two homes coming from the central neighborhood. We made it a point to make our selections diverse when it came to the type of exterior decoration methods used. As always, there were more beautifully decorated homes than could be nominated. And for that, we thank each of you for participating in this year's contest and greatly appreciate your hard work and creativity. And the winners are...
COME BUILD WITH US!!!
On Colorado's northern Front Range, between the high plains to the east and the majestic Rocky Mountains to the west, lies the Town of Hudson. Located at the crossroads of Interstate 76 and Colorado State Highway 52 in rural southeast Weld County, served by the Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railway and with easy access to Denver International Airport, Hudson is strategically positioned with respect to major transportation systems. Businesses operating in Hudson have the opportunity to produce and deliver products to locations all across the country. Recognizing our strategic location, the Town has expanded its water, wastewater and transportation systems, updated our plans, and streamlined our development processes to better serve new investors. Hudson stands poised and ready for future growth. Come build with us. Be it residential, commercial or indusstrial, Hudson is your home on Colorado's Front Range. COME BUILD WITH US!
UPCOMING SEMINARS FROM THE EAST COLORADO SMALL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CENTER
Start your entrepreneurial endeavor off right and sign up for some very informative SBDC seminars! Community forums on a variety of topics related to business development are hosted on a monthly basis throughout the region and in webinar format. These events are tailored for entrepreneurs in various stages of business growth and expertise. Don't miss your opportunity to strengthen your business with free classes and counseling! Just call today to register... more
For more information on the Resources, Services and Events that are hosted by the East Colorado SBDC click here.
For more information on FREE one-on-one confidential small business / entrepreneurial counseling with Jesse Esparza, Business Counselor for the Town of Hudson, click here for more