CHECK OUT THE LATEST ENTRIES TO OUR WEBSITE
The Town of Hudson would like to thank the following contributors for donating candy to the Annual Trunk or Treat event held on Halloween night: Pat & Chris Hamilton, Pepper Pod Restaurant, Maria Chavez and her family, High Plains Engineering, Hudson Fire Protection District, Hudson Town Marshal's Office, Stephanie Arenholz, Anadarko and Compare Market!
UPCOMING MEETINGS & EVENTS
- November 16, Town Council Regular Meeting, 6pm, Town Hall
- November 24 & 25, Thanksgiving Official Town Holiday, Town Hall Closed
- December 2, Town Hall Christmas Lighting Celebration, 6p-8p, Town Hall
- December 12 - 16, Residential & Business Christmas Lighting Decoration Contest Judging
- December 23 & 26, Christmas Official Town Holiday, Town Hall Closed
- December 30 & January 2, New Year's Official Town Holiday, Town Hall Closed
- Memorandum of Understanding Creating the Nineteenth Judicial District Critical Incident Response Team (CIRT)... For more information click here.
- New Overweight Vehicle Permit is now online... Click here for maps and application
- There are vacancies on the Hudson Planning Commission. For more information click here.
COME BUILD WITH US!!!
On Colorado's northern Front Range, between the high plains to the east and the majestic Rocky Mountains to the west, lies the Town of Hudson. Located at the crossroads of Interstate 76 and Colorado State Highway 52 in rural southeast Weld County, served by the Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railway and with easy access to Denver International Airport, Hudson is strategically positioned with respect to major transportation systems. Businesses operating in Hudson have the opportunity to produce and deliver products to locations all across the country. Recognizing our strategic location, the Town has expanded its water, wastewater and transportation systems, updated our plans, and streamlined our development processes to better serve new investors. Hudson stands poised and ready for future growth. Come build with us. Be it residential, commercial or indusstrial, Hudson is your home on Colorado's Front Range. COME BUILD WITH US!
UPCOMING SEMINARS FROM THE EAST COLORADO SMALL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CENTER
Start your entrepreneurial endeavor off right and sign up for some very informative SBDC seminars! Community forums on a variety of topics related to business development are hosted on a monthly basis throughout the region and in webinar format. These events are tailored for entrepreneurs in various stages of business growth and expertise. Don't miss your opportunity to strengthen your business with free classes and counseling! Just call today to register... more
For more information on the Resources, Services and Events that are hosted by the East Colorado SBDC click here.
For more information on FREE one-on-one confidential small business / entrepreneurial counseling with Jesse Esparza, Business Counselor for the Town of Hudson, click here for more information.