- OUR TOWN
- Home Rule Charter
- Meeting Agendas
- Meeting Minutes
- Municipal Code
- Public Notices
- Request For Proposals
- Comprehensive Plan
- Comprehesive Land Use Map
- Transportation Plan
- Standards & Specifications
- 2016 Fee Schedule
- 2016 Hudson Budget
- CDPHE -Drinking Water CCR
- Overweight Vehicles
- Town Forms
- Weld County Health Initiative
- Come Build With Us
- Employment Services of Weld
- SBDC - Local Office
- SBDC-State Office
- SBA-State District Office
- SBA-Federal Govt.
- Upstate Colorado Economic Dev.
- State of Colorado OEDIT
- Chamber of Commerce
- I-76 Economic Develop. Initiative
- PUBLIC SAFETY
Welcome to the Official Website for the Town of Hudson, Colorado
CHECK OUT THE LATEST ENTRIES TO OUR WEBSITE
- - The Hudson Fishing Derby scheduled for Saturday, April 30th has been CANCELLED due to the Winter Storm Warning forecast for this area. Please check back for the rescheduled date and time.
- -2016 Calendar of Events Schedule... Click Here
TOWN OF HUDSON MUNICIPAL ELECTION UNOFFICIAL RESULTS
APRIL 5, 2016
FOR THE OFFICE OF TRUSTEE
Julia Stell - 73
Joseph Hammock - 66
John Honnold - 48
Eleanor Allison Hough - 53
Jeff Berreth - 56
Maria Chavez - 80
BALLOT ISSUE #1
Shall the proposed Home Rule Charter, as drafted by the Town of Hudson
Home Rule Charter Commission, be adopted by the Town?
YES - 89 NO - 50
UPCOMING MEETINGS & EVENTS:
- May 4, Town Council Regular Meeting, 6pm, Town Hall
- May 7, Pet Licensing & Vaccination Clinic, 9a-12p, Public Work Facility - 258 5th Avenue
- May 11, Planning Commission Regular Meeting, 6pm, Town Hall
- May 13 & 14, Spring Clean Up, 5/13 - 8a-6p & 5/14 - 8a-2p, Community Recycling Station at south end of Hudson Drive
- May 18, Town Council Regular Meeting, 6pm, Town Hall
- Winter Weather Safety Tips for You, Your Home and Your Pets... Click here
- Tornado Safety Tips for You and Your Home... Click here
- New Overweight Vehicle Permit is now online... Click here for maps and application
- There are vacancies on the Hudson Planning Commission. For more information click here.
COME BUILD WITH US!!!
On Colorado's northern Front Range, between the high plains to the east and the majestic Rocky Mountains to the west, lies the Town of Hudson. Located at the crossroads of Interstate 76 and Colorado State Highway 52 in rural southeast Weld County, served by the Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railway and with easy access to Denver International Airport, Hudson is strategically positioned with respect to major transportation systems. Businesses operating in Hudson have the opportunity to produce and deliver products to locations all across the country. Recognizing our strategic location, the Town has expanded its water, wastewater and transportation systems, updated our plans, and streamlined our development processes to better serve new investors. Hudson stands poised and ready for future growth. Come build with us. Be it residential, commercial or indusstrial, Hudson is your home on Colorado's Front Range. COME BUILD WITH US!
UPCOMING SEMINARS FROM THE EAST COLORADO SMALL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CENTER
Start your entrepreneurial endeavor off right and sign up for some very informative SBDC seminars! Community forums on a variety of topics related to business development are hosted on a monthly basis throughout the region and in webinar format. These events are tailored for entrepreneurs in various stages of business growth and expertise. Don't miss your opportunity to strengthen your business with free classes and counseling! Just call today to register... more
For more information on the Resources, Services and Events that are hosted by the East Colorado SBDC click here.
For more information on FREE one-on-one confidential small business / entrepreneurial counseling with Jesse Esparza, Business Counselor for the Town of Hudson, click here for more information.